It’s becoming an annual tradition to recount what has made us grateful in the past 12 months during Thanksgiving week. Many of the items on our list this year remain the same as last year, and we couldn’t be happier that we can repeat ourselves. It was another stellar year for Help-U-Sell Real Estate, and our fabulous franchisees had a great deal to do with our continued success, as always.
What we’re thankful for in 2014:
* Our enthusiastic new franchisees! We are so glad they have joined the Help-U-Sell Real Estate family, and we look forward to watching them develop their businesses into dominant brokerages.
* Our veteran franchisees! They are so willing to share their expertise with their fellow family members and have persevered through the tough times to see incredible growth network-wide this past year. We see more on the horizon for 2015.
* The great participation at the Success Summit again and, more importantly, the genuine fellowship and valuable learning that happened at this and at every Summit.
* Our new partnership with Movement Mortgage. Their values align so well with ours, and their unique offerings will provide another way for us to help our clients with their real estate transactions.
* Winning Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Award for the fourth year in a row. We are humbled by and appreciative of our franchisees’ votes of confidence.
Tell us what has inspired you to give thanks this year.