Help-U-Sell Real Estate offers all our broker offices a complete online real estate solution in the form of an Office Management System (OMS). This includes a backend with 7 modules, and 2 more coming soon. They include:
1) Dashboard: The dashboard exists of an alerts section, a full task and calendar, plus customizable widgets for each of the other modules to give the broker/agent a quick overview and KPI about their business.
2) Listings Modules: For managing and adding your listings, virtual tours, viewing listing traffic and printing listing reports
3) Sales Module: Reporting transactions and exporting or printing sales reports.
4) Marketing and Content: Download all Help-U-Sell Real Estate documentation, operational forms, marketing materials and training materials. This is also where you can post news articles to your website, edit and customize your website pages and advertise on HelpUSell.com for career opportunities available at your office.
5) Referrals Module: Send referrals to your agents or other HelpUSell Real Estate offices and track their progress. You can also create a login for a third-party asset management group to send and track referrals to your office.
6) Setup: Set up your office agents and staff, office information and website templates, your operational areas for lead generation and much more.
7) Support Module: Submit tickets to Help-U-Sell Real Estate technical support and track their progress.
Our proprietary technology is all developed for and owned by Help-U-Sell Real Estate. We are currently working on the addition of two more modules, a Leads Tracking module as well as a Drip Email Campaign module.
One of the benefits of being a Help-U-Sell Real Estate broker is that you get all this technology, a customizable website, and a great coaching program at no cost to the broker.
Help-U-Sell Real Estate also syndicates all our listings to several property portals. See List
One thought on “OMS Technology”
We have created an approved vendor section under the Marketing & Content Module. You can now view all the Help-U-Sell Approved Vendors with links to their websites. We will keep this page updated as we sign up new preferred vendors.
This update will be loaded tomorrow morning January 12, 2011.
Other updates include;
All new navigation buttons on the listing module.
We moved the Transaction History section from the Mandate tab on the listings module to the Reports tab.
Renamed the ‘Mandate’ tab to ‘Listing Status’
Fixed several 404 pages on broker websites resulted from listings that expired or was removed. The page will no longer show a 404 error page or listing not found page, instead it will redirect to your home page.
Updated the CMS: Removed the Style Builder and added several font edit tools directly to the main tool set.
Fixed property details error pages from Muscle Shoals MLS feed.
Fixed iFrame rendering issues in IE 8.
Fixed issue where incomplete listings in OMS displayed on broker website.