Sarasota, FL (April 17, 2017) – Help-U-Sell® Real Estate, the largest fee-for-service real estate franchise in the nation, has undergone substantial growth with ten new office openings in late 2016 and through the first quarter of 2017.
Celebrating 40 years last year, the recent growth is an anticipated boon, and a welcome change from the bleak outlook of real estate nearly a decade ago.
“We’re encouraged by the residential real estate industry rediscovering our proven business model, but we are constantly striving to create better tools to fuel our owners success,” said Robert Stevens, Chief Operating Officer. “We have several innovative projects in progress that are poised to help us better serve our franchise owners, in turn, we will be anticipating more for franchise sales going forward.”
The new offices are:
1. Help-U-Sell TriCounty, Broker John Paul Dauber, Fontana, CA
2. Help-U-Sell Realty Choices, Broker Mark Pike, Springfield, MO
3. Help-U-Sell Inland Empire, Broker Bernie Valenzuala, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
4. Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties, Broker Patrick Woods, Eastvale, CA
5. Help-U-Sell 951 Realty, Broker Ron Thompson, Marrieta, CA
6. Help-U-Sell Treasure Coast, Broker Roberta Pickens, Hobe Sound, FL
7. Help-U-Sell Wisdom Realty, Broker Raul Novales, Montclair, CA
8. Help-U-Sell Marquis Properties, Broker Joseph Sampson, Del Mar, CA
9. Help-U-Sell Desert Realty, Broker Salman Rizvi, Victorville, CA
10. Help-U-Sell Hunter Herget, Broker Charles Herget, Alameda, CA
One of our new offices is an “alumni” because she was a part of the Help-U-Sell family previously. Roberta Pickens left Help-U-Sell® Real Estate in 2010 after the real estate crash sent many real estate offices under. “It’s great to be back, and I’m looking forward to a new era of growth,” said Roberta.“I truly believe in our low overhead business model which translates into savings that we pass along to home sellers.”
This philosophy perfectly captures the essence of Help-U-Sell Real Estate’s consumer-centric business model, which adds agents only as the number of buyers and sellers coming into the office requires. In contrast, most real estate brokerages focus on endless recruiting of agents to grow their businesses.
Created 40 years ago, the Help-U-Sell Real Estate model was the pioneer for providing an alternative to the dated commission structure for real estate. By proactively challenging the structure of commissions, a revolution was forged that continues to provide superior, in-house marketing for brokers and a perfect full-service, set-fee business model that saves consumers money.