Spring has sprung strong top-two showings and a five-way tie for third place on our April top producers list. Way to go, everyone!
1) Last month’s third-place finisher, Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty moved to the top in April by closing 11 sides (and Karen’s branch office closed another four sides for the month).
2) Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate, out of Waynesboro, Va., first made the top three back in January and is back this month with eight closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty, in Tucson, Ariz., closed five sides to finish in a five-way tie.
3) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties had another solid month of closings.
3) Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties, located in Chino Hills, Calif., returns to our top three.
3) Alabama’s Help-U-Sell Quad Cities is back on the list for the second time in 2012.
3) Help-U-Sell Santa Maria makes an appearance two months in a row.
[Figures as of May 1, 2012.]
Our Winter Warm-up Contest really seems to be paying off in the form of closed sides. Our top producing offices for March 2012 closed a combined total of 52 sides. The competition was fierce, too. Quite a few offices just missed the list with eight and seven sides. Great job, everyone!
1) Help-U-Sell Select Services, in Fort Myers, Fla., closed an impressive 14 sides.
2) California’s Help-U-Sell Santa Maria finished second with 11 closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty, out of Carlisle, Penn., is part of a three-way tie for third with nine closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties closed seven seller sides and two buyer sides.
3) Last but not least, Help-U-Sell Keystone Realty in Chambersburg, Penn., also closed nine sides in March.
This is just the start of the spring selling season. We can’t wait to see what you all turn in for April!
[Figures as of April 3, 2012.]
The results are in for our Winter Warm-Up Contest! During the contest, which started Nov. 1 and ended Feb. 29, Help-U-Sell offices earned points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side.
The top three offices in total points have earned admin fees and Help-U-Sell shirts. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) also have won prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category were not eligible to win in the individual categories, and no one could win in more than one category. For more information about the points and the prizes, read the initial Connect post about the contest.
Without further ado, here are your winners!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties 392 points
2) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty 234 points
3) Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate 206 points
New Listing Points
Winner: Help-U-Sell Quad Cities Realty 160 points
Buyer Side Points
Winner (tie): Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty 45 points
Winner (tie): Help-U-Sell Real Estate Specialists 45 points
Seller Side Points
Winner: Help-U-Sell Select Services 64 points
We are proud of all of our participants. You all really stepped up your efforts, and in a year-over-year comparison, Help-U-Sell offices produced 15% more listings and closings in the November 2011-February 2012 period than in the November 2010-February 2011 period.
We’re excited to announce the top producing Help-U-Sell offices for February! They are literally all over the map, which is great to see.
1) Posting a lucky 13 closed sides, Tucson’s Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty takes first place.
2) Help-U-Sell Ditto & Associates, out of Oklahoma City, finished in second with an impressive 11 closed sides.
3) Last but not least, Help-U-Sell Quad Cities Realty in Florence, Ala., wrapped up February with 9 closed sides.
Congratulations to all!
[Figures as of March 1, 2012.]
Congratulations to our first top-producing offices of the year!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties finished January with 12 closed sides.
2) Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate, in Waynesboro, Va., takes the #2 spot with seven closed sides.
3) Charlotte’s Help-U-Sell Buy Today is tied for third place with six sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty, out of Tucson, also logged six closed sides.
With the South and the West represented, this is a sign of great things to come in 2012.
[Figures as of Feb. 1, 2012.]