It’s becoming an annual tradition to recount what has made us grateful in the past 12 months during Thanksgiving week. Many of the items on our list this year remain the same as last year, and we couldn’t be happier that we can repeat ourselves. It was another stellar year for Help-U-Sell Real Estate, and our fabulous franchisees had a great deal to do with our continued success, as always.
What we’re thankful for in 2014:
* Our enthusiastic new franchisees! We are so glad they have joined the Help-U-Sell Real Estate family, and we look forward to watching them develop their businesses into dominant brokerages.
* Our veteran franchisees! They are so willing to share their expertise with their fellow family members and have persevered through the tough times to see incredible growth network-wide this past year. We see more on the horizon for 2015.
* The great participation at the Success Summit again and, more importantly, the genuine fellowship and valuable learning that happened at this and at every Summit.
* Our new partnership with Movement Mortgage. Their values align so well with ours, and their unique offerings will provide another way for us to help our clients with their real estate transactions.
* Winning Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Award for the fourth year in a row. We are humbled by and appreciative of our franchisees’ votes of confidence.
Tell us what has inspired you to give thanks this year.
We’ll be exhibiting at the annual Triple Play REALTOR Convention & Trade Expo in Atlantic City, NJ, again this year. The expo, scheduled for Dec. 9 and 10, attracts attendees from New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Stop by to see us at booth #201. Ron McCoy, our vice president of business development, will be on hand to answer your questions about Help-U-Sell Real Estate’s franchise opportunity. We are growing and are looking to expand our presence in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. You can register for Triple Play online. We also would love to see our area franchisees!
Congratulations to our top offices for October! They closed a total of 49 transaction sides in what is typically a slow month.
1) We announced Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties as our top-producing office at last month’s Success Summit, so it is no surprise to see the office at the top of the leader board again. Richard Cricchio and crew closed 17 sides: one buyer, 12 seller, and two dual-sided transactions.
2) Second place saw a two-way tie with 11 closed sides each. Help-U-Sell Edmond/OKC closed two buyer sides, five seller sides, and two dual-sided transactions.
At Help-U-Sell Real Estate, we can save sellers the most money when they’re selling $1 million (and up) homes. Several of our offices regularly handle these high-end transactions, helping clients keep tens of thousands of dollars they would have paid an agent who charges a standard commission. But some of these more upscale sellers would prefer to display signage that has a more elegant look and feel than the Help-U-Sell Real Estate red and black.
Our revamped marketing program, Platinum Edge Properties, fulfills these sellers’ wishes, but almost everything else is the same as the Help-U-Sell business model. Most importantly, sellers still receive full service from licensed real estate professionals and save money.
Platinum Edge Properties marketing materials include yard signage (pictured above), business cards, an informational brochure, a property flyer, and an advertisement.
Help-U-Sell Real Estate offices have begun to use the new signage already. Signs can be ordered through both of our preferred sign vendors, Oakley Signs & Graphics and Realty Sign Xpress. Business cards are available from Alexander’s Print Advantage, and brochures will be up in the next few weeks. Design files can be accessed using the Download Library in the Office Management System if brokers would prefer to print materials using local vendors.
More details about the program, such as the criteria a property must meet to use the Platinum Edge Properties program, will be revealed soon.