“Keep calm and carry on!” is Help-U-Sell broker/owner Tammy Whitehead’s motto. After a three-year absence away from the Help-U-Sell family, Tammy says she’s home again. “In October 2009, I spoke to Ron McCoy and he invited me to a rally in Orange County, Calif. It was like coming home. Everyone was very kind to me and glad to see me. Ron has always been there for me with his support and encouragement. His experience has always been invaluable to me.” In 2006, Tammy sold her Help-U-Sell business to pursue other ventures and to spend more time with her husband, Charles, and their children, Travis and Justin. She originally opened her Help-U-Sell office in March 2000. After less than a year, she was diagnosed with breast cancer and worked through all her treatments including after-surgery, chemo and radiation. “During this time,” Tammy says, “Help-U-Sell was very kind and supportive of me and my family. Our office became very successful. We worked hard and gave our clients the best, professional service available.” Tammy is re-energized and says she feels blessed to back. “Help-U-Sell today seems much more personal, they are just an email or telephone call away.” She adds, “All the web information is great and there is so much good information available on the website. I am really impressed and very happy to be back with this great organization.” Looking ahead, Tammy says, “I am looking forward to some normalcy in this market. I think people will once again turn to Help-U-Sell to save them their hard-earned equity. In the next few months, we will establish the office and aggressively pursue both traditional and REO listings as well as help buyers purchase their dream homes.”
Connections from the field
- Tom Lemish, Help-U-Sell Rochester, MN. Has been running a short video ad on local cable television and getting results.
- Marty Castro, Help-U-Sell Distinctive Homes, San Diego, CA has short sales down so well that other Realtors in the area refer theirs to him.
- Rodney Bjornstad, Help-U-Sell West, Fargo, ND, put three deals together in one day last month.
- Susan M. Black, Help-U-Sell Northwest Intregrity, in Glendale, AZ, is excited about the fairness of how Help-U-Sell distributes corporate website leads to its members.
- Marge and Larry Marsters, Help-U-Sell Smart Choice, Irvine, CA, have been in the family for 24 years and still remain positive, involved and perpetually smiling
- Tamma Hughes, Help-U-Sell Professional Real Estate Consultants, Westerville, OH, has listed a property for sale from a lead generated from the Help-U-Sell Corporate website.
- Richard S. Cricchio of Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties has done two commercials. One is aimed at sellers and the other is aimed at happy buyers.
If you have some good news, please send your Communications Resource Tami Patzer an email with the details and links to email@example.com.
Watch your email for updates and registration announcements for Help-U-Sell training webinars, rallies and events. (All training dates and topics are subject to change.) Send your calendar events to your Communications Resource, Tami Patzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Train Thursday – BPO webinar with Maurine Grisso
13-16 2009 Realtors® Conference & Expo in San Diego, CA
17 Help-U-Sell Regional Rally in San Diego, CA
19 Train Thursday –Business Planning for 2010 and Bank of America
25 Talk Wednesday Roundtable
26 Happy Thanksgiving
1 Tech Tuesday
2 Talk Wednesday Roundtable
3 Train Thursday Business Plan Training Part II
8 Tech Tuesday webinar
9 Talk Wednesday Roundtable
10 Train Thursday Business TBA
15 Tech Tuesday webinar
16 Talk Wednesday Roundtable
17 Train Thursday TBA
24 Christmas Eve
25 Christmas Day
31 New Years Eve
1 New Years Day