The first full week of the year is usually focused on catching up from the holidays, but the 51 weeks ahead should get some attention, too. What are your marketing plans for 2016? We have outlined five ideas to get you started.
1. Website Content. The new Help-U-Sell Real Estate broker website template will debut shortly. The new site is responsive, meaning it adapts to the size of the user’s device screen whether it’s a desktop computer, a tablet, or a smartphone. We have created new pages for the broker sites that will replace the outdated, text-heavy pages on most of our brokers’ sites now. We encourage brokers to localize the new pages’ content and to consider making landing pages on other topics that fit their market and their expertise. Ask yourself: Whom do you want to attract to your website and, ultimately, as your clients? We can help you with the creation of any pages you might want to add to your broker site.
2. Video. The new website template prominently features video, on the homepage and on many of the new landing pages. These videos are narrated by James Dingman and can be used in your marketing, as well, but we strongly suggest filming your own videos that can replace the landing page videos and the ones on the homepage. The personal touch means a great deal in this day of social media, where consumers want to get to know people before they conduct business.
3. Social Media. Speaking of social media, do you post consistently to your accounts? Take stock of your social media profiles (update any contact information, photos, etc.) and make an editorial calendar with what to post when. Think about adding new networks, such as Instagram or Periscope, to the mix, or removing ones that you never use. Also, you might want to advertise on these platforms, especially Facebook. You can target specific audiences based on place of residence (down to zip code), age, income level, and other factors for a low cost.
4. Co-Op/EDDMs. Print marketing isn’t dead, it just needs to be highly targeted to make the most impact. Our print/mail vendor, Excel Printing and Mailing, is running a co-op through January 15 on EDDMs (the U.S. Postal Service’s Every Door Direct Mail program), where you can print and mail customized postcards for only $0.29 each. The mailings go to the post office’s carrier routes that you select. We recommend doing research using your MLS to discover the carrier routes in your market that have the highest turnover rates. Read more about how to do this on James Dingman’s Set Fee Real Estate Blog (see the Target Your Market post).
5. Center of Influence Postcards. If you didn’t participate last year, or even if you did, the CI postcard program is a must for staying top of mind with your colleagues, past clients, friends, acquaintances, et al…anyone who knows you. This year, we’ve expanded from eight to 10 postcard mailings for the year. Excel Printing and Mailing handles the logistics of the program, and you can opt in and customize your postcards via your OMS. Read more about the CI postcards.
With a focus on marketing in the right places, you can make 2016 your best year yet. If you’re a Help-U-Sell Real Estate broker and you want any guidance from the corporate office, send us an email. We’d be happy to help you!
Are you a real estate agent looking for a new opportunity, where your broker hands you leads that you can take from prospect to buyer?
Or are you a Help-U-Sell Real Estate franchisee who needs to recruit in order to handle all the leads coming into the office?
Either way, our new video is just for you!
It outlines the opportunities agents who work for a Help-U-Sell office have compared to a traditional brokerage that is focused on recruiting and expects agents to bring in their own leads. Among our powerful differences: our low set fee attracts seller leads, and our broker-centric business model places the responsibility of marketing and advertising on brokers. That means our agents reap the rewards of steady quality leads without spending time or money marketing to them.
Watch the video for more on the unique and rewarding agent opportunity with a Help-U-Sell office.
If you’re an agent who wants to know more about joining a Help-U-Sell team, locate your nearest office on our corporate site.
Are you selling your home without a real estate agent? At Help-U-Sell Real Estate, we believe homeowners can and do sell their own properties all the time. But we also know our professional, licensed agents can help you market your property, screen and find qualified buyers, and navigate the legal paperwork… all for a low set fee, not a percentage-based commission.
Watch our new video to learn how Help-U-Sell Real Estate saves FSBOs time, stress, and money!
Hopefully, if the time comes when you’re tired of the process of selling your home yourself and ready to seek the help of a professional, you’ll think of us. When you’re ready to speak with a Help-U-Sell Real Estate agent to ask for advice or to list your property, you can find your local office on our website.
Last week, we started putting the finishing touches on our Jack Bailey Buyer Consultant Training Program.
The program will last 10 weeks and consists of a weekly coaching call with Jack Bailey, our resident buyer expert and broker/owner of Help-U-Sell Greensboro; worksheets; homework assignments; and videos, which we filmed at the home office in Sarasota last week. Jack has consistently closed more buyer sides than seller sides for many years running, and he created this program to teach his fellow Help-U-Sell franchisees how to achieve their own buyer-side successes.
The program is for brokers and agents who want to work with buyers as a consultant, not as a salesperson, and want to increase their revenue by working buyer sides. It will teach brokers and agents how to educate buyers on everything from what makes up a mortgage payment to how to reduce debt. Agents and brokers will also learn how to build trust and confidence in buyers.
In addition to introductory videos for each of the 10 sessions, we also filmed a promotional video for the program and a sample short buyer consultation.
It was long hours under hot lights, but our stars, Jack Bailey and Ron McCoy, managed to have some fun, too. Attendees of the Success Summit might get to see some of the bloopers. In the meantime, here is a lighthearted moment between takes.
Watch for information on how to register for the program later this year.
At Help-U-Sell Real Estate, we want to help our sellers save the most money. A seller can do this by being an active participant in the sale of his home. It’s easier than you might think. Finding the buyer often simply means telling family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers that your home is on the market. Showing your home can be done on your schedule, and your agent will give you training and guidance. Once you’ve found potential buyers, you turn them over to your agent to handle the heavy lifting: from negotiations to paperwork to closing.
Watch our new video for more details and learn how you can keep more of your equity.