4) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties held fourth place with 11 closed sides, which were comprised of four buyer sides, five seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
5) Minnesota-based Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate was part of a three-way tie for fifth place. Their 10 sides were evenly split between buyers and sellers (at four each), along with one dual-sided transaction.
As we head into fall, we’re ramping up our activities, from welcoming new offices to meeting with prospective franchisees. We also have some award news.
New Offices: Two new offices are opening in California within the next month. Please welcome Joseph Sampson, owner of Help-U-Sell Marquis Properties in Del Mar, and welcome back Charles Herget, owner of Help-U-Sell Hunter Herget Real Estate in Alameda.
In-Person Seminars: In October and November, we will be conducting free in-person seminars in Ontario, Calif., and Chandler, Ariz. If you are a potential franchisee in one of these areas who would like to attend, please register. The Ontario seminar is Oct. 7, and the Chandler seminar is Nov. 9. Event locations and times are on the website.
Top Low-Cost Franchise: We’ve been named a top low-cost franchise by Franchise Business Review. The publication highlights franchises with an initial investment of $100,000 or under and the highest owner satisfaction ratings, based on a survey. Read the entire guide.
Watch for more growth and harvesting this fall. We have a lot more in store. If you are interested in becoming part of the excitement, visit our Franchise Opportunity Center.
Coaching isn’t just for professional athletes. Real estate agents and brokers also benefit from the guidance and support of a coach. More than half of respondents to a 2014 survey by Inman said their business increased by at least 25 percent during the first year of working with a coach.
Of course, it can be pricey. Personal coaching costs most of the Inman respondents between $300 and $749 per month. Did you know that Help-U-Sell Real Estate offers small group coaching to our franchisees for no fee? Groups are limited to a small number of members, and they’re segmented based on the goals of the participants.
Coaching group members have weekly assignments such as creating a marketing budget and tracking their leads. They also learn from each other during open discussions.
In 2015, our brokers who participated in an internal coaching program saw an average revenue increase of 41.4 percent over 2014.
John Powell, one of Help-U-Sell Real Estate’s coaches, attributes this improvement to the change in point of view a coach is able to provide to a broker.
“A coach can stand outside of the business and view it with a different perspective than the broker who’s involved in the day-to-day operation,” said Powell. “The great thing about our program is, there’s no charge to our franchisees. It’s just a time investment.”
Participants see positive results from the guidance they receive.
“I think our business has benefited considerably,” said Eric Stalter, broker-owner of Help-U-Sell East Valley. “By setting goals on paper and tracking my leads and conversions, I am able to follow my business growth and actually see where I need change and improvement.”
If you’re interested in being coached, contact the corporate office. Jack Bailey of broker-owner of Help-U-Sell Greensboro, and the corporate office’s Powell and James Dingman all have openings in their weekly groups. Not yet one of our franchisees? Visit www.helpusellfranchise.com to learn how to become one.
If the Olympics included real estate sales, we would have had a clear gold medal winner and close contests for silver and bronze last month.
1) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty stands atop the podium with an astonishing 24 closed sides for July. The Pennsylvania office’s winning performance consisted of 12 buyer sides, 10 seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
2) Silver medalist Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties scored a total of 14 closed sides with two buyer sides, 10 seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
3) Only one side behind, Minnesota-based Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate took bronze with 13 closed sides. Broker Debra Schmidt and team collaborated for two buyer sides, seven seller sides, and two dual-sided transactions.
4) Just out of medal contention, Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate closed 12 sides. The Virginia crew’s balanced effort delivered three each of buyer sides, seller sides, and dual-sided transactions.
5) Help-U-Sell Legacy, in Utah, also had a strong showing with five buyer sides, four seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
Congratulations to all of our top competitors for July. We also want to give a high five to Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties for assisting two clients with the sale of their million-dollar homes.