2) Chino Hills’ Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties placed second for the last month of the year. Its 13 closed sides consisted of one buyer, eight seller, and two dual-sided transactions.
3) Help-U-Sell Town & Coastal Properties took third place with eleven closed sides. In addition to a stellar three dual-sided transactions, the office closed one buyer side and four seller sides.
4) Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate, out of Owatonna, Minn., had 10 closed sides. Like Town & Coastal Properties, Heritage had three dual-sided transactions. The office’s other sides consisted of one buyer and three sellers.
November was truly a month to give thanks. The month’s top producers closed an impressive average of 11 sides each!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties holds the top spot again, this time with 14 closed sides. Nine were seller sides, three were buyer sides and one was a dual-sided transaction.
2) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty returns to the list with 10 closed sides, five seller, three buyer and one dual-sided transaction.
3) Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate also makes a repeat visit. The Minnesota office’s nine closed sides consisted of an almost even split among seller, buyer and dual sides (three seller, two buyer and two dual-sided transactions).
More kudos to our offices that closed on $1 million-plus properties: Honolulu Properties had four, and Help-U-Sell Realty Pro, also located in Hawaii, had one. Congratulations, everyone!
3) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties also finished with 10 sides, making the top producers list for the third month in a row. (Also, congratulations to Richard Cricchio for being named one of Hawaii’s top Realtors by “Hawaii Business” magazine!)
Congratulations to everyone for a great May! Keep up the good work this month!
The results are in for our Winter Warm-Up Contest! During the contest, which started Nov. 1 and ended Feb. 29, Help-U-Sell offices earned points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side.
The top three offices in total points have earned admin fees and Help-U-Sell shirts. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) also have won prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category were not eligible to win in the individual categories, and no one could win in more than one category. For more information about the points and the prizes, read the initial Connect post about the contest.
We are proud of all of our participants. You all really stepped up your efforts, and in a year-over-year comparison, Help-U-Sell offices produced 15% more listings and closings in the November 2011-February 2012 period than in the November 2010-February 2011 period.