As the year winds down, our franchise offices show no signs of slowing production! They continue to help their client buy and sell homes and save money in the process. Here are our top producers for November 2014.
2) Close behind with a dozen sides, Help-U-Sell Distinctive Homes in San Diego kept things symmetrical with three buyer sides, three seller sides, and three dual-sided transactions. Broker/owner Marty Castro donates $100 from every closing to his local Big Brothers Big Sisters chapter, so he also made a $1,200 contribution last month. Way to go, Marty!
2) Tied for second place, Chino Hills’ Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties finished the month with two buyer sides, six seller sides, and two dual-sided transactions.
2) Help-U-Sell Metropolitan, in the greater Detroit area, finished the 10th month with 12 closed sides: eight buyer sides and four seller sides.
2) Help-U-Sell Santa Maria was almost as balanced as possible last month. Broker/owner Ken Kopcho’s office closed two buyer sides, four seller sides and three dual-sided transactions.
2) Help-U-Sell Select Real Estate, out of Eugene, Ore., also closed a dozen sides consisting of two buyer sides, eight seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) In a three-way tie for third place, Phoenix’s Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty claimed 11 closed sides. They were almost evenly split between buyers and sellers, with six being buyer sides and five seller sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Greensboro also had six buyer sides, which makes sense given broker/owner Jack Bailey’s successful buyer consultation program, along with three seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) North Carolina’s Help-U-Sell Triad Realty wrapped up October with two buyer sides, seven seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.