As the year winds down, our franchise offices show no signs of slowing production! They continue to help their client buy and sell homes and save money in the process. Here are our top producers for November 2014.
2) Close behind with a dozen sides, Help-U-Sell Distinctive Homes in San Diego kept things symmetrical with three buyer sides, three seller sides, and three dual-sided transactions. Broker/owner Marty Castro donates $100 from every closing to his local Big Brothers Big Sisters chapter, so he also made a $1,200 contribution last month. Way to go, Marty!
2) Tied for second place, Chino Hills’ Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties finished the month with two buyer sides, six seller sides, and two dual-sided transactions.
Last week, Help-U-Sell Real Estate franchisees from Southern California gathered to network and connect in Irvine, Calif. The home office’s Ron McCoy led the group, which included owners of Help-U-Sell Advance Realty, Coast and Valley, Conejo Valley, Distinctive Homes, Flint Realty, Irvine, Riverside Realty, Santa Maria, Sunrise, and Wright Realtors.
One attendee raved about the meeting, saying it was full of “really meaningful content.”
If you missed the gathering, don’t worry. You can join us for our annual Success Summit this fall! Brokers and agents from the entire country will get together for a few days of learning, networking, and enjoying each other’s company.
Last year, we had a phenomenal turnout and, by all accounts, it was worth attending. One Summit-goer wrote about his experience, “Here we can give and receive; we benefit from the experience of others; we establish and renew friendships; we participate in a generosity of spirit evidenced by a desire to help everyone else. You can’t get it from a book. You can’t get it from a webinar. You have to be there.”
This year’s Summit will take place in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood. The dates are Tues., Oct. 14 through Thurs., Oct. 16. Please mark your calendars and watch for more details, including how to register and how to reserve your hotel room.
October was anything but scary for our top-producing offices. They closed a total of 39 sides!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties continues its reign with 11 closed sides, seven seller and four buyer.
2) Help-U-Sell Galleria, out of Tucson, finished the month a close second with 10 closed sides. The breakdown was two seller sides, six buyer sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) San Diego’s Help-U-Sell Distinctive Homes makes the list with nine closed sides, six seller, one buyer and one dual-sided transaction.
3) Tied for third place, Help-U-Sell Hometown Realty in York, Penn., closed three seller sides, two buyer sides and two dual-sided transactions.
We have just six weeks left in our Winter Warm-Up Contest!
During the contest, which started Nov. 1, Help-U-Sell offices earn points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side. The top three offices in total points at the end of the contest win prizes in the form of admin fees, Help-U-Sell shirts and, of course, bragging rights. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) will also win prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category are not eligible to win in the categories. For more details, see our previous Connect post.
Because no one can win in more than one category, these would be our winners if the contest had ended Jan. 15:
But there’s still time to make your move up the leaderboards! Our standings as of Jan. 15 are as follows. We have listed the top five in each category to give a better idea of the big picture. [Note: There are a few ties.]
Honolulu Properties 251 points
Heritage Real Estate 189
Detwiler Realty 139
Galleria Realty 126
Select Real Estate 108
Honolulu Properties 225 points
Heritage Real Estate 150
Galleria Realty 95
Detwiler Realty 90
Quad Cities Realty 85
Closed Buyer Sides
Select Real Estate 39 points
Real Estate Specialists 30 (tied for 2nd)
Triad Realty 30 (tied for 2nd)
Heritage Real Estate 21 (tied for 3rd)
Galleria Realty 21 (tied for 3rd)
Detwiler Realty 21 (tied for 3rd)
Federal City Realty 18
Edmond/OKC 15 (tied for 5th)
Distinctive Homes 15 (tied for 5th)
Sims Realty 15 (tied for 5th)
Closed Seller Sides
Select Services 46 points
Honolulu Properties 26
Central Properties 24
Real Estate Specialists 18 (tied for 4th)
Heritage Real Estate 18 (tied for 4th)
Detwiler Realty 18 (tied for 4th)
Select Real Estate 14
Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work! Remember, the contest ends on Feb. 29, and winners will officially be announced on March 7.