As regular readers of Connect know, we held our annual Success Summit last month. Our top-producing offices took the word “success” to heart. Combined, they closed 95 sides in October!
1) Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate, in Waynesboro, Va., completed the month with a lucky 13 closed sides: one buyer side, eight seller sides and two dual-sided transactions.
1) Tied for first place, Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties closed four buyer sides, seven seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
2) Help-U-Sell Metropolitan, in the greater Detroit area, finished the 10th month with 12 closed sides: eight buyer sides and four seller sides.
2) Help-U-Sell Santa Maria was almost as balanced as possible last month. Broker/owner Ken Kopcho’s office closed two buyer sides, four seller sides and three dual-sided transactions.
2) Help-U-Sell Select Real Estate, out of Eugene, Ore., also closed a dozen sides consisting of two buyer sides, eight seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) In a three-way tie for third place, Phoenix’s Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty claimed 11 closed sides. They were almost evenly split between buyers and sellers, with six being buyer sides and five seller sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Greensboro also had six buyer sides, which makes sense given broker/owner Jack Bailey’s successful buyer consultation program, along with three seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) North Carolina’s Help-U-Sell Triad Realty wrapped up October with two buyer sides, seven seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
We celebrate our double-digit producers! We also want to acknowledge five offices that closed transactions on properties with sale prices of more than $1 million! Congratulations to Help-U-Sell Action Properties, Help-U-Sell Federal City Realty, Help-U-Sell Smart Realty Pasadena, Help-U-Sell Vantage Realty, and Help-U-Sell Westside Realty, which had two closings over $1 million. One was for $11 million, including furnishings!
[Figures updated as of Nov. 12, 2013.]QZ aqi u q bcKdQe hl