If the Olympics included real estate sales, we would have had a clear gold medal winner and close contests for silver and bronze last month.
1) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty stands atop the podium with an astonishing 24 closed sides for July. The Pennsylvania office’s winning performance consisted of 12 buyer sides, 10 seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
2) Silver medalist Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties scored a total of 14 closed sides with two buyer sides, 10 seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
3) Only one side behind, Minnesota-based Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate took bronze with 13 closed sides. Broker Debra Schmidt and team collaborated for two buyer sides, seven seller sides, and two dual-sided transactions.
4) Just out of medal contention, Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate closed 12 sides. The Virginia crew’s balanced effort delivered three each of buyer sides, seller sides, and dual-sided transactions.
5) Help-U-Sell Legacy, in Utah, also had a strong showing with five buyer sides, four seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
Congratulations to all of our top competitors for July. We also want to give a high five to Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties for assisting two clients with the sale of their million-dollar homes.
[Figures as of August 9, 2016]