2) Help-U-Sell Metropolitan, in the greater Detroit area, finished the 10th month with 12 closed sides: eight buyer sides and four seller sides.
2) Help-U-Sell Santa Maria was almost as balanced as possible last month. Broker/owner Ken Kopcho’s office closed two buyer sides, four seller sides and three dual-sided transactions.
2) Help-U-Sell Select Real Estate, out of Eugene, Ore., also closed a dozen sides consisting of two buyer sides, eight seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) In a three-way tie for third place, Phoenix’s Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty claimed 11 closed sides. They were almost evenly split between buyers and sellers, with six being buyer sides and five seller sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Greensboro also had six buyer sides, which makes sense given broker/owner Jack Bailey’s successful buyer consultation program, along with three seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
3) North Carolina’s Help-U-Sell Triad Realty wrapped up October with two buyer sides, seven seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.