Believe it or not, the year is half over! Our top producers for June have maintained the great pace that has been set the past couple of months.
1) Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties in Chino Hills, Calif., finished June with an outstanding 15 closed sides, six of which were two-sided.
2) Charlotte’s Help-U-Sell Buy Today tied for second place with eight closed sides.
2) Another North Carolina office, Help-U-Sell Triad Realty, closed five buyer sides and three seller sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate, out of Waynesboro, Va., was part of a four-way tie for third place with seven closed sides.
3) Wisconsin’s Help-U-Sell Jeff Braun Realty had two two-sided, one seller-side and two buyer-side closings.
3) Help-U-Sell Keystone Realty, in Chambersburg, Penn., closed five seller sides last month with a total of seven closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Select Services continued its short-sale and foreclosure focus and closed seven seller sides in June.
Congratulations to all of our top producers for last month! Let’s keep up the momentum through the end of the year.
[Figures as of July 5, 2012.]
Our Winter Warm-up Contest really seems to be paying off in the form of closed sides. Our top producing offices for March 2012 closed a combined total of 52 sides. The competition was fierce, too. Quite a few offices just missed the list with eight and seven sides. Great job, everyone!
1) Help-U-Sell Select Services, in Fort Myers, Fla., closed an impressive 14 sides.
2) California’s Help-U-Sell Santa Maria finished second with 11 closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty, out of Carlisle, Penn., is part of a three-way tie for third with nine closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties closed seven seller sides and two buyer sides.
3) Last but not least, Help-U-Sell Keystone Realty in Chambersburg, Penn., also closed nine sides in March.
This is just the start of the spring selling season. We can’t wait to see what you all turn in for April!
[Figures as of April 3, 2012.]
The results are in for our Winter Warm-Up Contest! During the contest, which started Nov. 1 and ended Feb. 29, Help-U-Sell offices earned points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side.
The top three offices in total points have earned admin fees and Help-U-Sell shirts. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) also have won prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category were not eligible to win in the individual categories, and no one could win in more than one category. For more information about the points and the prizes, read the initial Connect post about the contest.
Without further ado, here are your winners!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties 392 points
2) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty 234 points
3) Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate 206 points
New Listing Points
Winner: Help-U-Sell Quad Cities Realty 160 points
Buyer Side Points
Winner (tie): Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty 45 points
Winner (tie): Help-U-Sell Real Estate Specialists 45 points
Seller Side Points
Winner: Help-U-Sell Select Services 64 points
We are proud of all of our participants. You all really stepped up your efforts, and in a year-over-year comparison, Help-U-Sell offices produced 15% more listings and closings in the November 2011-February 2012 period than in the November 2010-February 2011 period.
We have just six weeks left in our Winter Warm-Up Contest!
During the contest, which started Nov. 1, Help-U-Sell offices earn points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side. The top three offices in total points at the end of the contest win prizes in the form of admin fees, Help-U-Sell shirts and, of course, bragging rights. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) will also win prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category are not eligible to win in the categories. For more details, see our previous Connect post.
Because no one can win in more than one category, these would be our winners if the contest had ended Jan. 15:
1. Honolulu Properties
2. Heritage Real Estate
3. Detwiler Realty
Select Real Estate
But there’s still time to make your move up the leaderboards! Our standings as of Jan. 15 are as follows. We have listed the top five in each category to give a better idea of the big picture. [Note: There are a few ties.]
- Honolulu Properties 251 points
- Heritage Real Estate 189
- Detwiler Realty 139
- Galleria Realty 126
- Select Real Estate 108
- Honolulu Properties 225 points
- Heritage Real Estate 150
- Galleria Realty 95
- Detwiler Realty 90
- Quad Cities Realty 85
Closed Buyer Sides
- Select Real Estate 39 points
- Real Estate Specialists 30 (tied for 2nd)
- Triad Realty 30 (tied for 2nd)
- Heritage Real Estate 21 (tied for 3rd)
- Galleria Realty 21 (tied for 3rd)
- Detwiler Realty 21 (tied for 3rd)
- Federal City Realty 18
- Edmond/OKC 15 (tied for 5th)
- Distinctive Homes 15 (tied for 5th)
- Sims Realty 15 (tied for 5th)
Closed Seller Sides
- Select Services 46 points
- Honolulu Properties 26
- Central Properties 24
- Real Estate Specialists 18 (tied for 4th)
- Heritage Real Estate 18 (tied for 4th)
- Detwiler Realty 18 (tied for 4th)
- Select Real Estate 14
Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work! Remember, the contest ends on Feb. 29, and winners will officially be announced on March 7.
Our top producers for December didn’t let the holidays or the cooler temperatures slow them down! The three offices had a combined total of 34 closed sides to finish out 2011.
1) Help-U-Sell Real Estate Specialists, located in Lake Havasu City, Ariz., moves up from a tie for second place in November to the top spot with 13 closed sides.
2) Oregon’s Help-U-Sell Select Real Estate also improves on ranking, going from third to second and closing 11 sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Select Services, out of Fort Myers, Fla., took third place with 10 closed sides.
Congratulations to all!
[Figures as of Jan. 3, 2012.]