Michelle Morgan's Help-U-Sell Real Estate Specialists office closed four dual-sided transactions in November.
We’re nearing the end of the year, when many real estate agents, buyers and sellers slow down. Our top offices for November haven’t checked out for the holidays yet.
1) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty, in Carlisle, Penn., closed 11 sides: nine seller sides and one dual-sided transaction.
2) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties helped 10 clients with their real estate transactions: eight sellers and two buyers.
3) Help-U-Sell Real Estate Specialists completed an impressive feat. The Lake Havasu City, Ariz., office closed four dual-sided transactions along with one buyer side.
Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties also closed on two properties that sold for more than $1 million, saving the two sellers a combined total of more than $100,000 in commissions (based on 6% commission).
Congratulations to our top producers! Happy holidays to everyone!
[Figures as of Dec. 5, 2013.]
Members of the Help-U-Sell family gather at Success Summit 2013. We're thankful for the opportunity to reunite this year!
Believe it or not, it’s nearly Thanksgiving again! Where has the year gone? One thing we do know about 2013 is that it was a great time to be part of Help-U-Sell Real Estate! If we were to list everything that has made us grateful in the past 11 months, everyone’s turkey dinner would get cold. So, we limit ourselves to the brightest highlights.
What we’re thankful for in 2013:
• Our amazing new franchisees! Three of them attended the Success Summit and fit right in. We expect to see all of them on the top producers list next year.
• Our established Help-U-Sell franchisees who continue to grow and push themselves to their highest potential.
• The generosity of our Help-U-Sell family, both in sharing their knowledge and ideas with each other and in giving to the less fortunate.
• The huge turnout at Success Summit 2013 and, more importantly, the warm camaraderie and valuable learning that happened at this and at every Summit.
• Winning Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Award again, thanks to our franchisees.
Tell us what has inspired you to give thanks this year.
The updated edition of the Help-U-Sell Welcome Home Cookbook contains 12 new recipes.
How are you staying in touch with your CIs (Centers of Influence) this holiday season? We have worked with Alexander’s Print Advantage to create updated and new promotional pieces for our Help-U-Sell Real Estate franchisees. All items are on Alexander’s site now or will be available within the next few weeks.
* Cookbooks. The updated Welcome Home cookbook contains 12 new recipes. [Note: The new cookbooks are not on the site yet, but you can still purchase the first edition.]
* Holiday cards. You can order this year’s holiday cards in quantities as few as 25 and up to 200.
* Thank-you cards. In addition to the branded note cards already available from Alexander’s, you can now order thank-you cards to express your gratitude for a referral, a testimonial, or simply for being a great client.
* Calendar magnets. A request at this year’s Success Summit led to the design and creation of magnets with 2014 calendars and customizable contact information. Your CIs will see your office name every day of the year!
What is your favorite or most effective way of staying in touch with your clients and CIs during the holidays?