If you’re a real estate broker who is looking for a way to stand out, to help sellers (and buyers) save money, to work less and make more, to become part of a franchise family, any or all of the above…we encourage you to join us for a free Introduction to Help-U-Sell webinar on May 1 at 11 a.m. PDT (2 p.m. EDT).
During the one-hour webinar, you will learn:
* how our set-fee business model works
* about our latest technology tools
* what ongoing, free training you can expect
* how to join Help-U-Sell as a franchisee
Register for the webinar at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/629878794. If you cannot attend but want more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at 941-951-7707.
Tiffany Johannes of Help-U-Sell Buy Today in Charlotte, N.C., had 14 closed sides in March 2014.
March’s top producers averaged an impressive 10.4 closed sides each. Let’s see who made the list.
1) Charlotte’s Help-U-Sell Buy Today closed 14 sides — 10 buyer and four seller — to finish in first place.
2) In a tie for second place, Help-U-Sell Central Properties, in Chandler, Ariz., had 10 sides consisting of one buyer and nine seller sides.
2) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties closed three buyer sides, five seller sides, and one dual-sided transaction.
3) Help-U-Sell Hometown Realty out of York, Penn., ended the month with nine closed sides, which included one buyer side, three seller sides, and two dual-sided transactions.
3) All nine of Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties’ closings were seller sides. The office is located in Chino Hills, Calif.
Two offices sold properties worth more than $1 million in March, saving their clients thousands of dollars in commissions. Congratulations to Help-U-Sell Buy Today and Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties!
Help-U-Sell Real Estate has two new marketing postcard designs for spring. Both are geared toward sellers.
Spring brings fresh flowers and new EDDM (every door direct mail) postcards. Excel Printing & Mailing has set up a co-op for Help-U-Sell Real Estate franchisees to enable a lower cost per piece. The postcards, with postage and shipping, are only $0.28 each.
Mark your calendars! The co-op starts on Mon., Apr. 7, and ends Mon., Apr. 21. We have designed two new seller-targeted postcards. One is based on the “8 Questions Every Home Owner Should Ask Their Agent” flyer. You can customize the eight questions and localize the contact information. The other new design (pictured) promotes Market Sketch, our tool that offers real-time data on the local real estate market. A QR code will direct recipients to a page like this one. If you would like to send out the Market Sketch postcard and do not have a page set up, contact the home office so that we can create the page on your site.
Once you’ve logged into Excel’s site, you will click on Office Co-Op to see the designs, customize them and place your order. You can still order the two designs from earlier this year.
Be sure to order enough postcards for the next three months. The next co-op for EDDMs will start on July 7, 2014.