Spring has sprung strong top-two showings and a five-way tie for third place on our April top producers list. Way to go, everyone!
1) Last month’s third-place finisher, Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty moved to the top in April by closing 11 sides (and Karen’s branch office closed another four sides for the month).
2) Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate, out of Waynesboro, Va., first made the top three back in January and is back this month with eight closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty, in Tucson, Ariz., closed five sides to finish in a five-way tie.
3) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties had another solid month of closings.
3) Help-U-Sell Prestige Properties, located in Chino Hills, Calif., returns to our top three.
3) Alabama’s Help-U-Sell Quad Cities is back on the list for the second time in 2012.
3) Help-U-Sell Santa Maria makes an appearance two months in a row.
[Figures as of May 1, 2012.]
Our Winter Warm-up Contest really seems to be paying off in the form of closed sides. Our top producing offices for March 2012 closed a combined total of 52 sides. The competition was fierce, too. Quite a few offices just missed the list with eight and seven sides. Great job, everyone!
1) Help-U-Sell Select Services, in Fort Myers, Fla., closed an impressive 14 sides.
2) California’s Help-U-Sell Santa Maria finished second with 11 closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty, out of Carlisle, Penn., is part of a three-way tie for third with nine closed sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties closed seven seller sides and two buyer sides.
3) Last but not least, Help-U-Sell Keystone Realty in Chambersburg, Penn., also closed nine sides in March.
This is just the start of the spring selling season. We can’t wait to see what you all turn in for April!
[Figures as of April 3, 2012.]
The results are in for our Winter Warm-Up Contest! During the contest, which started Nov. 1 and ended Feb. 29, Help-U-Sell offices earned points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side.
The top three offices in total points have earned admin fees and Help-U-Sell shirts. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) also have won prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category were not eligible to win in the individual categories, and no one could win in more than one category. For more information about the points and the prizes, read the initial Connect post about the contest.
Without further ado, here are your winners!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties 392 points
2) Help-U-Sell Detwiler Realty 234 points
3) Help-U-Sell Heritage Real Estate 206 points
New Listing Points
Winner: Help-U-Sell Quad Cities Realty 160 points
Buyer Side Points
Winner (tie): Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty 45 points
Winner (tie): Help-U-Sell Real Estate Specialists 45 points
Seller Side Points
Winner: Help-U-Sell Select Services 64 points
We are proud of all of our participants. You all really stepped up your efforts, and in a year-over-year comparison, Help-U-Sell offices produced 15% more listings and closings in the November 2011-February 2012 period than in the November 2010-February 2011 period.
Congratulations to our first top-producing offices of the year!
1) Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties finished January with 12 closed sides.
2) Help-U-Sell Direct Savings Real Estate, in Waynesboro, Va., takes the #2 spot with seven closed sides.
3) Charlotte’s Help-U-Sell Buy Today is tied for third place with six sides.
3) Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty, out of Tucson, also logged six closed sides.
With the South and the West represented, this is a sign of great things to come in 2012.
[Figures as of Feb. 1, 2012.]
We have just six weeks left in our Winter Warm-Up Contest!
During the contest, which started Nov. 1, Help-U-Sell offices earn points for each new listing, each closed buyer side and each closed seller side. The top three offices in total points at the end of the contest win prizes in the form of admin fees, Help-U-Sell shirts and, of course, bragging rights. The top point-getter in each of the three categories (new listings, closed buyer sides and closed seller sides) will also win prizes. Note: Offices that won in the total-points category are not eligible to win in the categories. For more details, see our previous Connect post.
Because no one can win in more than one category, these would be our winners if the contest had ended Jan. 15:
1. Honolulu Properties
2. Heritage Real Estate
3. Detwiler Realty
Select Real Estate
But there’s still time to make your move up the leaderboards! Our standings as of Jan. 15 are as follows. We have listed the top five in each category to give a better idea of the big picture. [Note: There are a few ties.]
- Honolulu Properties 251 points
- Heritage Real Estate 189
- Detwiler Realty 139
- Galleria Realty 126
- Select Real Estate 108
- Honolulu Properties 225 points
- Heritage Real Estate 150
- Galleria Realty 95
- Detwiler Realty 90
- Quad Cities Realty 85
Closed Buyer Sides
- Select Real Estate 39 points
- Real Estate Specialists 30 (tied for 2nd)
- Triad Realty 30 (tied for 2nd)
- Heritage Real Estate 21 (tied for 3rd)
- Galleria Realty 21 (tied for 3rd)
- Detwiler Realty 21 (tied for 3rd)
- Federal City Realty 18
- Edmond/OKC 15 (tied for 5th)
- Distinctive Homes 15 (tied for 5th)
- Sims Realty 15 (tied for 5th)
Closed Seller Sides
- Select Services 46 points
- Honolulu Properties 26
- Central Properties 24
- Real Estate Specialists 18 (tied for 4th)
- Heritage Real Estate 18 (tied for 4th)
- Detwiler Realty 18 (tied for 4th)
- Select Real Estate 14
Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work! Remember, the contest ends on Feb. 29, and winners will officially be announced on March 7.