Our favorite time of year has returned! We love giving thanks for our many blessings.
What we’re thankful for in 2015:
- Our new additions to the Help-U-Sell Real Estate family! We are grateful and excited for them as they build their brokerages and help their clients.
- The great turnout for our Honolulu training and our annual Success Summit in Las Vegas. We appreciate everyone taking the time out of their busy schedules to attend these events and, most importantly, for your continued contributions and camaraderie.
- The improving health of beloved broker/owner Ken Kopcho (Help-U-Sell Santa Maria), who suffered a terrible accident earlier this year. His inextinguishable spirit no doubt is helping his remarkable recovery that we hope keeps moving forward.
- Broker/owners John Powell (Help-U-Sell Galleria Realty) and Jack Bailey (Help-U-Sell Greensboro) for coaching their fellow franchisees weekly. Everyone learns so much from John’s and Jack’s guidance, whether it’s teaching how to capture more seller leads or how to assist buyers.
- Our print vendors, Excel Print and Mail and Alexander’s Print Advantage, for always working with us and our franchisees to create innovative marketing materials.
- Franchise Business Review awards. This year, we were bestowed with more top franchise accolades from the market research firm, including a Franchisee Satisfaction Award and being listed among the top low-cost franchises and top franchises for veterans.
As we wind down 2015, we look ahead to more to celebrate next year, our 40th anniversary in particular. We wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!